Her Majesty Madonna is sharing her beauty regime with the world with her stunning new skin care range MDNA,...
Dermapen Skin Rejuvenation Treatments in Brighton, East Sussex
Dermapen skin rejuvenation treatment in Brighton and Hove
What is Dermapen?
Award winning Dermapen micro-needling – is a non-surgical procedure. The epidermis outer-most layer of our skin is somewhat thinner than we imagine, therefore repairing it does not need to be so harsh or invasive, like other treatments on the market, such as Derma-roller. Dermapen is a cartridge pen with 12 micro needles that gently perforate the top layer, don’t worry it is not bloody, messy and painful as it sounds. Our bodies are amazing on how we self heal. Dermapen triggers a message to the brain to send repair cells to the surface of the skin. Dermapen aids your body to heal your skin naturally and permanently. Dermapen will reduce fine lines and wrinkles, erase pigmentation and liver spots giving you a youthful, fresh even skin tone. With continuous treatments of Dermapen is can even erase acne, surgical scars and stretch marks.
Does Dermapen hurt?
There is very little discomfort, the sensitive areas tend to me where the areas are not so fleshy ie forehead, we can offer you a numbing cream that is applied 30 minutes before your session.
What to expect during the treatment?
You will feel a slight discomfort as if you were out in the sun for too long. After your treatment a cooling healing mineral mask is applied and the therapist runs a titanium cooling wand over the mask, which is very healing and comforting. The mask is infused with Zinc and Magnesium to aid the skin’s repair process.
How will I look after the session?
Don’t worry there is no sign of blood, although the facial is also known as the “Vampire Facial”,
You will look and feel as though you have spend too much time in the sun, your skin will appear red, which will settle down in a few hours or the next day at the vary
Can I wear make-up and go out later that evening?
Unlike Derma-roller, there is very little down time with Dermapen. The skin is vulnerable after Dermapen, so we suggest no make-up, heavy creams, swimming, heat, extreme exercise or be exposed to the sun 24 hours after the treatment. The skin does settle down after a few hours so going out bare faced in the evening is not a problem.
How often can I have Dermapen?
As Dermapen is triggering your own body to repair the epidermis naturally, it will take weeks for the full results to appear. How ofter you have Dermapen depends on what we are treating you for, if you were using Dermapen on a light setting to treat pigmentation then that could be performed every fortnight. For higher settings, such as treating wrinkles we suggest Dermapen once a month. Like any exercise or beauty treatment, repetition is the key to getting the best result.
Say goodbye to acne scarring
Dermapen is one of the most impressive advancements in medical skin needling, sometimes referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy (C.I.T.). It produces results similar to other resurfacing treatments, but has much less down time and comes at a significantly lower cost.
The treatment is fantastic for acne and chicken pox scars, among other skin problems. In fact, it is now one of the most popular treatments for celebrities, given its many benefits. Think of the diamond peel microdermabrasion as an advanced form of deep exfoliation. It works well for people with acne because it enables the reproduction of collagen, which is important for taking care of pigmentation and acne scarring.
As the pen glides over your skin and the skin’s matrix gets microscopic channels lightly stamped into it, a wound-healing response is stimulated. What follows is intense rejuvenation and renewal repair.
Information About Brighton
- Pure Beauty Clinic is proud to offer Dermapen Skin Rejuvenation Treatments in the town of Brighton, which lies within South East England in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area, a Unitary Authority in Sussex.
- A variety of businesses including Pure Beauty Clinic make East Sussex and Brighton their home.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Brighton contains a number of settlements and villages including Hangleton, Aldrington, Black Rock, Bevendean, Coldean, Brunswick, and Old Steine.
- Pure Beauty Clinic’s Dermapen Skin Rejuvenation Treatments area in the City of Brighton and Hove also includes Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean and Hove.
- Other service areas of Pure Beauty Clinic in Brighton, Sussex are comprised of Patcham, Ovingdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea and Saltdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last in order of mention, Pure Beauty Clinic’s Dermapen Skin Rejuvenation Treatments cover the Brighton Municipality along with Stanmer, Bear Road area and Brighton Marina.
- The Brighton postcode district is the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are prestigious through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are popular with local residents and known through out England.
- Connecting Brighton to other major populations are the A23 road and A27 road.
- Bordered on the West of City of Brighton and Hove is Worthing, Sompting, Lancing, Littlehampton, Southwick and Shoreham.
- The town of Brighton is fringed by Peacehaven, Burgess Hill and Lewes to the East.
Medical Dermapen 2.5mm
Repair your skin naturally and permanently using micro-needling that gently perforates the skin, the body will heal and tighten the skin, ideal for rejuvenation, stretch marks, enlarge pores, fine lines and pigmentation.
You will achieve a better result without using numbing cream
|Numbing cream||30 mins||£25|
|Face & neck with cooling mineral mask||1 hour||£199|
|Upper arms||1 hour||£199|
|Whole tummy||1 hour||£250|
|Upper thighs||1 hour||£250|
WIN a luxury Germaine de Capuccini UK massage or facial of your choice (worth from £60) at our newly...
Jennifer Aniston stars in the new festive film Office Christmas Party. A comedy directed by the people behind Blades...
How to get beautiful skin and to love the skin you're in. Inspired by the ladies at Miss British Beauty...
Photoshop or Flawless With the magazines filled with completely flawless photos of models and celebrities it’s no wonder so many...
We are really excited to be working with Andrew Hansford every Friday at out new Pure Beauty Clinic, located...