Her Majesty Madonna is sharing her beauty regime with the world with her stunning new skin care range MDNA,...
Skin Deep Wrinkles & Scars Treatments in Brighton, East Sussex
HEAL YOUR SKIN NATURALLY & PERMANENTLY
Simple to use the pen is glided over the skin and microscopic channels are lightly stamped into the skins matrix stimulating a wound healing response with intense renewal repair and rejuvenation. Natural growth factors are released to stimulate reformation and deposition of fresh, restricting collagen.
The diamond peel microdermabrasion is an advanced deep exfoliation treatment, by removing the dead cells, it allows the skin to reproduce collagen, perfect for those suffering from acne scarring and pigmentation.
- Diamond grains safer than loose crystal-based systems
- Diamond heads provide a less abrasive yet more effective and superior treatment
- Inter-changeable heads cater for different skin types and surfaces
- Treatment promotes cellular renewal and collagen production
- Virtually eradicates risk of skin infection and scarring
Diamond Peel Dermabrasion is a non-surgical procedure that gently removes dead skin cells on the uppermost surface of the skin.
A small stainless steel head which contains miniature diamond grain creates a very light abrasion and, as the head moves across the skin’s surface, a mild vacuum suction disposes of old skin cells. This suction also helps stimulate cellular renewal and collagen production.
Abrasion levels can be adjusted according to individual skin colour and type. The emergence of newer cells results in a more youthful-looking and brighter complexion.
This is an incredibly popular and effective treatment, best-loved for its immediate and long-lasting results.
Information About Brighton
- Pure Beauty Clinic is proud to offer Skin Deep Wrinkles & Scars Treatments in the town of Brighton, which lies within South East England in the county of East Sussex.
- Part of the City of Brighton and Hove, Brighton forms a Unitary Authority and is part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A variety of businesses including Pure Beauty Clinic make East Sussex and Brighton their home.
- Brighton was previously known as Brighthelmstone.
- Blightey & Brighthelmstone are still frequently used nicknames.
- Brighton contains a number of settlements and villages including Hangleton, Aldrington, Black Rock, Bevendean, Coldean, Brunswick, and Old Steine.
- Pure Beauty Clinic’s Skin Deep Wrinkles & Scars Treatments area like-wise encompasses Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove and Mile Oak in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Pure Beauty Clinic within in Brighton, Sussex accommodate Portslade-by-Sea, Saltdean, Ovingdean, Patcham and Rottingdean,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Withdean, West Blatchington, Woodingdean and Westdene.
- In conclusion, Pure Beauty Clinic’s Skin Deep Wrinkles & Scars Treatments also cover the Brighton Municipality which includes Stanmer, Brighton Marina and Bear Road area.
- The Brighton postcode district is the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are respected through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- Connecting Brighton to other major populations are the A23 road and A27 road.
- The City of Brighton and Hove is bordered to the West, by Lancing, Littlehampton, Shoreham, Sompting, Southwick and Worthing.
- The town of Brighton is fringed by Peacehaven, Burgess Hill and Lewes to the East.
NATURALLY & PERMANENTLY REMOVE SCARS, WRINKLES AND RENEW YOUR SKIN
The Dermapen is an effective alternative to the traditional Dermarollar
- Fractional skin rejuvenation
- Increased patient comfort
- Reduced downtime
- Reduced epidermal damage
- Removes needle bending risk
- Simple to use
- Minimal aftercare and treatment costs
DERMAPEN – MICRO-NEEDLING WITH MINERAL COOLING MASK
|No of treatments||Per treatment||Total|
MICRODERMABRASION (30 MINS)
|No of treatments||Per treatment||Total|
Contra-Indications and Health Warnings
Please note that as part of our process of ensuring that we provide you with the best service possible we take due care and attention to your health and well-being. As part of this we will provide you with a consultation prior to treatment in which we will ask you questions about your health and any specific conditions that are relevant to the treatment that you are enquiring about. In some instances we will refuse treatment if specific criteria are not met.
Please be aware that for treatments that specifically utilise the Dermapen equipment if you meet the following criteria you may be refused treatment: if you have Papulopustular rosacea, Acne vulgaris stage 111-1V, Herpes simplex, Warts, Scleroderma, if you have bacterial or fungal infections, open lesions, Solar Keratosis, skin cancer or Haemophilia.
WIN a luxury Germaine de Capuccini UK massage or facial of your choice (worth from £60) at our newly...
Jennifer Aniston stars in the new festive film Office Christmas Party. A comedy directed by the people behind Blades...
How to get beautiful skin and to love the skin you're in. Inspired by the ladies at Miss British Beauty...
Photoshop or Flawless With the magazines filled with completely flawless photos of models and celebrities it’s no wonder so many...
We are really excited to be working with Andrew Hansford every Friday at out new Pure Beauty Clinic, located...