At Pure Beauty Clinic we can take care of all your beauty preparations before your big day. We specialise in...
Standard Skin Tightening Treatments in Brighton, East Sussex
Mysekret skin tightener is an express 15 minute skin tightener for the face without the collagen current making it more ideal for sensitive skin, it compliments the CACI and Germaine de Capuccini facials. It is very similar to Mesobiolift but without the bipolar current that produces elasticity.
Mysekret treatment is a gentle, warm and relaxing treatment.
If you would prefer a stronger and more intense skin tightener, we suggest the Mesobiolift.
Information About Brighton
- Pure Beauty Clinic offers Standard skin Tightening Treatments in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Part of the City of Brighton and Hove, Brighton forms a Unitary Authority and is part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A variety of businesses including Pure Beauty Clinic make East Sussex and Brighton their home.
- Brighton used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- Blightey & Brighthelmstone are still frequently used nicknames.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Pure Beauty Clinic’s Standard skin Tightening Treatments area in the City of Brighton and Hove also encompasses Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak and Moulsecoomb.
- Other service areas of Pure Beauty Clinic in Brighton, Sussex are comprised of Patcham, Ovingdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea and Saltdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Woodingdean, Westdene, Withdean and West Blatchington.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Pure Beauty Clinic’s Standard skin Tightening Treatments cover the Brighton Municipality including Brighton Marina, Stanmer and Bear Road area.
- Brighton is covered by the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are prestigious through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are popular with local residents and known through out England.
- Infrastructure in Brighton relies on the A23 road nd the A27 road.
- Bordering to the West of town of Brighton and Hove is Sompting, Worthing, Southwick, Shoreham, Littlehampton and Lancing.
- The town of Brighton is bordered by Lewes, Burgess Hill and Peacehaven to the East.
CACI with RF
Combine your CACI treatment with Radio Frequency (regular skin tightener), Ideal for those with younger or sensitive skin
|Treatment||Duration||Price 1||Price 3||Price 10|
|CACI Regular||1 hour 15 mins||£75||£219||£675|
|CACI PLUS||1 hour 15 mins||£75||£219||£675|
|Regular RF||30 mins||£40||£119||£360|
Giving up booze makes you beautiful If you're taking part in dry January but feeling like you could break at...
Our alternative New Year’s resolutions will have you celebrating you! Is it just me or do New Year’s Resolutions seem...
Proud to be stocking Germaine De Capuccini products exclusively at Pure Beauty Clinic Germaine De Capuccini is a famed luxury...
London Fashion week was a hive of celebrities all congregating to ensure that their next ‘look’ is on-trend. While...
The clutch of celebrities who swear by non-invasive CACI facials continues to grow across the pond, thanks in no small...
During the long, cold winter months, it’s easy to get down. The lack of sunlight really does effect people’s...
Lauren Grace Meher runs the beauty and fashion blog Sassy In The City, for people who are as obsessed...
Has Anthea Turner changed at all over the last 20 years? It doesn’t seem so, which is amazing as...
Beautiful English actress, designer and producer Sadie Frost recently turned 50 in 2015, though you wouldn't have guessed it...