Skin Pigmentation Treatments in Brighton, East Sussex
Pigmentation is referred to any discolouration of the skin, whether it be freckles, age spots, sun damage or liver spots. They are broken into two distinct categories Internal and External triggers of melanin.
Hyperpigmentation, Freckles, Liver Spots and Sun Spots
The cause of Hyperpigmentation, Freckles, Liver Spots and Sun spots:-
- External exposure
- UV and sun damage to the skin
- Skin damage, such as acne scarring, burns and friction also known as Post-inflammatory pigmentation.
- External triggers such as the sun and skin damage can cause the skin to darken by triggering melanin production, the pigmentation can be temporary but in most cases permanent.
How to treat Hyperpigmentation, Freckles and Sun spots?
Germaine De Cappucini AOX Chemical Peels – This express 40 minute treatment is a safe formula and has no side effects, such as iching, burning or downtime. Unifies the skin’s tone, reduces imperfections and reduces high colour. Ideal for all skin types including sensitive. This facial should be used alone and not in conjunction with any other treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
An initial treatment course would include 1 facial a week for 4 weeks or until the skin has improved. Follow with one facial every 8-12 weeks.
What to expect during treatment?
This luxurious one hour treatment consist of the following ritual
- Stone Pinda Protocol – warm pinders are pressed around the body and tucked into the feet
- A warm wet towel with drops of Spa Marine Vitality is applied to the face to open the pores.
- Kobido Cleanse Ritual – cleansing the skin using various massage techniques to generate blood flow and open up the lymphatic glands.
- Protect the eyes with moistened cotton discs.
- The skin is cleansed using alcohol toner.
- The AOX system bionic is applied all over the face in two layers and left on for 12 minutes.
- The mask is removed using hot towels.
- The AOX system ferric 2 layers are applied to those areas of concern, the therapist will work in the product using stimulating movements and massage until it’s absorbed.
- The Treatment Enhancer – Pure Retinol Concentrate is applied using gentle massage, this stage will be left out if your skin is very sensitive.
- The facial is finished off with UV + FR Block UV & pollution Protective Emulsion Fluid SPF50+
Is there any after care regime or products available?
Sun block – SPF50 & UVA – this protective barrier again climatic changes and defends against pollution. Intensive Relief Moisturise – Jojoba, sunflower, Mimosa and Karite butter, Ideal for all skin types, this Intensive Relief moisturiser builds a film on the skin’s surface against dehydration. Reduces irritation and helps cellular renewal and regeneration. Accelerate the healing process, relieves irritation and tightness.
What is Melasma?
Melasma is a form of pigmentation that can range in size and colour and mainly affects woman.
What is the cause of melanoma?
Triggers melanin production internally hormone oestrogen, triggers melanin. Very common with woman during, after childbirth and even menopause.
How to treat melasma?
No treatment available other than good skin lightening creams containing Vitamin A, a synthetic form Retin A and a healthy diet that includes lots of Vitamin C that inhibits melanin production, found in many foods bell peppers, dark leafy greens, kiwifruit, broccoli, berries, oranges, tomatoes, green peas, and papayas.Vitamin E
Information About Brighton
- Pure Beauty Clinic is proud to offer Skin Pigmentation Treatments in Brighton, Brighton is a large town located in the county of East Sussex in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A range of East Sussex businesses including Pure Beauty Clinic make their home in Brighton.
- Brighton was previously named Brighthelmstone.
- Blightey & Brighthelmstone are still frequently used nicknames.
- Incorporating a number of villages and settlements, Brighton’s boundary now includes Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Pure Beauty Clinic’s Skin Pigmentation Treatments area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Pure Beauty Clinic in Brighton, Sussex are comprised of Patcham, Ovingdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea and Saltdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last but not least Pure Beauty Clinic’s Skin Pigmentation Treatments cover the Brighton Municipality including Bear Road area, Brighton Marina and Stanmer.
- The Brighton postcode district is the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are known through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Brighton is the starting-point of the A23 road and Intersects with the A27 road.
- The City of Brighton and Hove is bordered to the West, by Lancing, Littlehampton, Shoreham, Sompting, Southwick and Worthing.
- Bordering on the East of the City of Brighton is Lewes, Peacehaven and Burgess Hill.
Match Skin Salon offers a stunning complement of therapeutic and results driven face and body care treatments, using only the best products with the finest ingredients, from top European skin care house, Germaine de Capuccini combined with our high tech equipment to treat and target face and body concerns.
Clients may choose from carefully selected treatments tailored to provide immediate results for the face and relaxing rituals for the body. If you are looking for pure indulgence and total relaxation, Pure Beauty Clinic can provide you with a haven to relax. Our team of experienced and highly qualified therapists will be happy to advise the right treatment for your skin and wellness needs.
Introduction to Germaine de Capuccini.
The premium products and treatments offered by Germaine de Capuccini are found in the most exclusive salons and spas throughout the world, and are offered by the most highly trained beauty therapists in the industry today.
Situated on an eighteen thousand square meter premises in the South of Spain, Germaine de Capuccini has developed some of the worlds most talked about skincare formulations. The successful combination of natural active ingredients with cutting edge technology has enabled the company to bring some of the most influential skin care products and professional spa therapies the beauty industry has ever seen. If environmental issues are your concern, the Germaine de Capuccini Carbon Zero policy backed by official certification means that they not only recycle and re-use, but they also plant trees to offset any small amount of Carbon produced.
Germaine de Capuccini is dedicated to keeping you, and the planet, beautiful!
We at Pure Beauty Clinic are delighted to provide you with simply the very best available.
|SKIN REJUVENATION WITH PURE EXPERTS
|TEEN CACI REJUVENATION WITH PURE EXPERTS
|TIME EXPERT RIDES
|TIME EXPERT RIDES WITH RF
|TIME EXPERT RIDES WITH MESO BIO LIFT
|PURE EXPERTS WITH MICRODERMABRASION
|TIME EXPERT RIDES WITH CACI
|TIME EXPERT C+
|TIME EXPERT C+ WITH CACI
|TIME EXPERT C+ WITH RF
|TIME EXPERT C + WITH MICRODERMABRASION
|ROYAL JELLY WITH RF
|ROYAL JELLY WITH MICRODERMABRASION
|HYDROCURE WITH CACI
|HYDROCURE WITH RF