Alternative New Years Resolutions
Our alternative New Year’s resolutions will have you celebrating you!
Is it just me or do New Year’s Resolutions seem a little negative? They’re a focus on all of the things we want to change about ourselves and our lives. I’m not ok with this, so I think it’s time we shake it up a bit.
2016 brought some crazy events to the world but the fact you didn’t stick to your gym regime or you didn’t land that promotion you were hoping for really shouldn’t be the focus here. Instead of focussing on what you didn’t do or achieve, how about thinking about everything you have and rewarding yourself for these in 2017?
So if in 2016 you successfully managed to…… I don’t know…….. brush your hair in the morning 90% of the time or feed your kids healthy dinners 70% of the time or you didn’t kill that annoying co-worker….. Well done! You deserve to reward yourself for keeping at it even if sometimes you would much rather just go to bed.
Here’s our 5 alternative resolutions for a happy and healthy 2017. Cheers to loving yourself and staying awesome.
- I am going to make time for me. Whether that is a weekly soak in the bath with candles, a massage, a manicure perhaps. Something that you want to do to relax and pamper yourself.
- I am going to try something new. Now we’re not suggesting it must be extravagant, even a new food would do. Maybe you’ve never had a facial or a bamboo massage……
- I am going to love the skin I’m in. It can be hard sometimes to look in the mirror and love what’s staring back at you when the lines drawn over your face seem to get deeper by the day. But there is only one face like yours and that’s a good reason to celebrate. Of course, if you wanted a little help to love the sin your in our range of skin treatments and non surgical CACI facelifts can do amazing things and will boost your confidence.
- I’m going to be myself and express myself. You are awesome, you’re unique and you should always be unashamedly you. Yes people make mistakes but that’s all part of being human. Celebrate you and express yourself in every detail from your words to your fashion or even your nail colour!
- I’m going to remember how lucky I am. Being grateful for what you have is the path to true happiness and so if you have your health, a roof over your head, friends and family who love you then you’re one of the luckiest people in the world.
We hope you all have an amazing Christmas and move forward in to 2017 with a positive and fresh outlook on life. Happy New Year from the team at Pure Beauty Clinic. x