Beauty Salon Treatments in Brighton, East Sussex
Award Winning - Skin Salon of the Year 2018
What happens to our face when we age?
As we age our muscles lose their elasticity, they tend to flatten in volume and droop. When we reach our 30’s our bodies start to producing less collagen. The outer surface of the skin does not regenerate as quickly as we age, so fine wrinkles, age spots and open pore start to form.
Why choose Pure Beauty Clinic?
At Pure Beauty Clinic we are passionate about skin and beauty, the staff are qualified, experienced and very knowledgeable.
We have highly advanced award winning equipment and products. We have a huge array of treatments to suit all beauty and skin concerns.
We believe that every client should be treated as an individual and we can offer bespoke treatments to suit every budget.
We promise to deliver great service and results.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
We are a small team of friendly, qualified, knowledgeable staff that have been carefully selected on their personality and talent. You are welcome to discuss your beauty concerns by phone or email. However, as you can appreciate it is always better to come in person so we can assess your skin and advise you.
The consultation last 30 minutes and we will advise you on the best treatment tailor-made for you. It is totally free and you are under no pressure or obligation .
Call us on 01273 719009 or use the contact form. We look forward to hearing from you.
Information About Brighton
- Pure Beauty Clinic offers Beauty Salon Treatments in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton, Sussex is a part of the Unitary Authority of the City of Brighton and Hove which forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area.
- In addition to Pure Beauty Clinic, Brighton attracts many of East Sussex’s leading companies.
- Brighton was previously named Brighthelmstone.
- Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Brighton is formed by a number of villages and settlements including Coldean,Bevendean, Aldrington, Old Steine, Black Rock, Hangleton and Bevendean.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Pure Beauty Clinic’s Beauty Salon Treatments area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Pure Beauty Clinic within Brighton, Sussex include Saltdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Ovingdean and Patcham,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas West Blatchington, Westdene, Withdean and Woodingdean.
- Last in order of mention, Pure Beauty Clinic’s Beauty Salon Treatments cover the Brighton Municipality along with Stanmer, Bear Road area and Brighton Marina.
- Brighton is within the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are distinguished through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Brighton is the starting-point of the A23 road and Intersects with the A27 road.
- The City of Brighton and Hove is bordered to the West, by Lancing, Littlehampton, Shoreham, Sompting, Southwick and Worthing.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.